Thursday 27 May 2010

the trouble with love is....

well it happens that me and some of my girl friends are in a situation where we are in a complicated situation relationship wise.
Me, unclear where we are going, well, once I settle for being just his friends.. everything went better for me.. at least I don't keep on guessing whether he misses me or not.
my friend miss A. well she took it to the extreme, demand for a clarity of statuses and end up loosing him.. which in my opinion is not really a lost. she save her self from possible future fraudulent action. the point is she is better off with out him.
my other friend Miss B, well she never have the courage to show interest nor provoke interest from her object of affection, there for she is now still wondering on the what if.

now my other two girl friend have had their own reason on why they do what they do, all I can give is some encouragement or a shoulder to cry on. me on the other hand had been pushed and pressed by my friends to get some clear status from this boy, but then again , after half dozen of "man manual" books... I realize one thing... if he wants you, he will do anything to keep you around even if its not in a relationship status. if you are the ONE, he will not hesitate to announce that to the whole wide world and took you out from the market.... since he do no such thing, so friends it is what we are....

sure it hurt like hell when I hear him talk about his ex girl friends, sure it feels like all blood drained out of my heart every time i see him ogling another women. sure I feel like slapping my self into consciousness every time I see him grouping another b***h. But it all only a tear drop away from calmness *yes I let my self cry through this, its emotionally healthy* , knowing that I have made up my mind about him, its not a decision made by him, its totally mine....

the point is the feeling is still there, but I knowingly decided that this will pass... I will find the imperfect person that I can love perfectly, and can love my imperfection perfectly....


In some cases, a new beginning starts with "goodbye." Be brave, face your future. Get bored with your past

2 comments:

Melor said...

hey this is well written.keep posting yeah.love to see more.

Jim said...

You are so true closing it by saying a new beginning can start with goodbye. We go through seasons of life and situations to prepare us for the future. You must always remember that. I am thankful for girls I have loved unrequited as well as those that ended in heartache.